Frozen Brandy Old-Fashioned
Being from Wisconsin, a Brandy Old-Fashioned is tradition we all know and love.
Here’s a new holiday twist to our favorite drink!
Frozen Brandy Old-Fashioneds
Being from Wisconsin, a brandy Old-Fashioned is tradition we all know and love. Here's a new holiday twist to our favorite drink!
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup maraschine cherry juice
- 1/4 cup bitters
- 1/4 cup lemon-line soda, chilled
- Maraschino cherries and orange wedges optional
- In a large saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; cool completely. Stir in brandy, orange juice concentrate, juice and bitters. Pour into a 3-qt. freezer container. Freeze overnight or until set.
- For each serving, scoop 3/4 cup slush into a rocks glass. Pour lemon-lime soda into the glass; serve with fruit as desired.